*If you want to be notified when the next episode packed full of practical tips and strategies to master the human side of money will be released, you can:
- Subscribe to the Show
- Join the community of like-minded advisors and planners across the world being notified via email. In addition to podcast releases, you’ll get our monthly “Wisdom Round Up” where we deliver to you the best content from around the industry on applying behavioral finance and mastering the human side of money.
*The featured partner for this episode is a must-have tool for helping clients follow-through and implement advice. After all, the best advice is useless in the absence of execution. Rather than stressing about follow-up calls and emails, Knudge provides a built-in system designed to improve follow-through. Best of all, you can try it with 12 clients for free.
This is the inaugural “Ask Me Anything” (AMA) episode.
Whether it’s been emails, Twitter DM’s, LinkedIn messages, one-off virtual meetings, coaching sessions, or at a conference, one thing has become clear about financial advisors and the human side of advice.
You guys have questions. A lot of really good questions.
And, I want to help you answer them on your path to mastering the human side of advice.
I’ve got an ongoing list of questions, so if you have a question that you want answered, send it to me via email, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Things You’ll Learn
- Whether you should communicate the value of behavioral coaching to a prospect
- The top 3 behavioral finance I would give an advisor to immediately make an impact in their next meeting
- How to confidently and effectively introduce a “values” conversation with a client you’ve had for 10+ years
The Behavioral Coaching Dilemma: Giving Clients What They Want Instead of What They Need
Episode 11: An Evidence-Based Approach To Winning Prospects and Influencing Clients with Evan Beach
10 Insights to Master The Human Side of Advice
Episode 56: 10 Insights To Master the Human Side of Advice
Episode 20: The Future of Financial Planning is Life Planning with George Kinder
Identifying What Investors Value In A Financial Advisor: Uncovering Pitfalls and Opportunities (Journal of Financial Planning)
Whenever you’re ready, there are 3 ways I can help you master the human side of advice:
- HSOA Masterclass: 8-weeks alongside other advisors learning how to build trust & connection, align money and life, and deliver advice clients actually implement
- The Ultimate Discovery Meeting: A proven framework to seamlessly convert prospects into life-long clients in one meeting
- HSOA Community (COMING SOON!): A place to meet, collaborate, discuss, brainstorm, learn and grow with other advisors passionate about the human side of advice
If you’re interested, let me know here.