*If you want to be notified when the next episode packed full of practical tips and strategies to master the human side of money will be released, you can:
- Subscribe to the Show
- Join the community of like-minded advisors and planners across the world being notified via email. In addition to podcast releases, you’ll get our monthly “Wisdom Round Up” where we deliver to you the best content from around the industry on applying behavioral finance and mastering the human side of money.
*The featured partner for this episode is a must-have tool for helping clients follow-through and implement advice. After all, the best advice is useless in the absence of execution. Rather than stressing about follow-up calls and emails, Knudge provides a built-in system designed to improve follow-through. Best of all, you can try it with 12 clients for free.
Your client isn’t just the person sitting in front of you today.
It’s who they will become 30 years from now.
And, it’s who they were 30 years ago.
They might be making a decision in the present. But, our decisions in the present are shaped by the experiences of our past and influenced by our vision of the future.
When you work with human beings and money, it’s crucial that you fully understand the powerful forces that the past and future play on your client in the present.
In this episode, we’ll look at:
- How our past experiences with money carry forward into the present
- The two ways in which our current self makes decisions to the detriment of our future self
- Two client stories on the power of the past and the future
- How to help clients understand their past to drive better outcomes
- Two ways to improve the client’s connection to their future self
Whenever you’re ready, there are 3 ways I can help you take your relationships and your practice to the next level:
- Human Side of Advice Masterclass: Build a human-first planning process to convert prospects into life-long clients in 10 weeks
- The Ultimate Intro Meeting: Learn how to qualify and convert prospects in 30 minutes without being salesy
- HSOA Core Membership: Exclusive content, courses and conversations to master the human side of advice with like-minded advisors
If you’re interested, let me know here.