*If you want to be notified when the next episode packed full of practical tips and strategies to master the human side of money will be released, you can:
- Subscribe to the Show
- Join the community of like-minded advisors and planners across the world being notified via email. In addition to podcast releases, you’ll get our monthly “Wisdom Round Up” where we deliver to you the best content from around the industry on applying behavioral finance and mastering the human side of money.
*The featured partner for this episode is a must-have tool for helping clients follow-through and implement advice. After all, the best advice is useless in the absence of execution. Rather than stressing about follow-up calls and emails, Knudge provides a built-in system designed to improve follow-through. Best of all, you can try it with 12 clients for free.
Imagine you’ve just wrapped up a discovery meeting with a prospective client.
The meeting went exceptionally well. Conversation was flowing, there was clearly a connection, and best of all, they were a perfect fit for your services.
At this point, you’ve likely already scheduled another meeting (while also asking yourself: “Did they think it went as well as I did?!?”).
But, what do you do between now and the next meeting to preserve the momentum and connection you just created?
The discovery meeting recap email.
You might be thinking, “Well, obviously! I already send an email after these meetings.”
Or you might be thinking, “I don’t but that seems like a pretty elementary idea.”
Either way, know this…
We’re not talking about sending a basic follow-up email. The one that 99% of people send.
We’re talking about an email that, when done right, accomplishes two crucial things:
- Improves conversion ratios
- Gets responses like “You get me.”
In other words, it wins the client and their trust.
It’s the most important email you’ll ever send.
In this episode, we’ll look at:
- The psychology behind why these emails are so powerful
- The key things to include when sending a recap email
- Advisors who claim these emails are essential to converting prospects
Whenever you’re ready, there are 3 ways I can help you master the human side of advice:
- Human Side of Advice Masterclass: Everything you need to build a human-first planning process alongside other like-minded advisors in 8 weeks
- The Ultimate Intro Meeting: Learn how to effortlessly qualify and convert prospects in 30 minutes (without being salesy)
- HSOA Community (Launching In October!): A place to meet, collaborate, discuss, brainstorm, learn and grow with other advisors passionate about the human side of advice
If you’re interested, let me know here.