*If you want to be notified when the next episode packed full of practical tips and strategies to master the human side of money will be released, you can:
- Subscribe to the Show
- Join the community of like-minded advisors and planners across the world being notified via email. In addition to podcast releases, you’ll get our monthly “Wisdom Round Up” where we deliver to you the best content from around the industry on applying behavioral finance and mastering the human side of money.
Things You’ll Learn
- How and why personal experiences shape your values, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors around money, including Catherine opening up and sharing her story to give an example.
- Specific strategies and questions to help clients explore and uncover their own history and personal beliefs around money
- The age at which research shows your relationship with money has been established
- The generational effects of your relationship with money
- How Catherine designs her practice and crafts her messaging to have these vulnerable conversations with clients and prospective clients (since they hardly ever come in asking for someone to help them explore their money beliefs!)
- How Catherine teaches other professionals to be better listeners and the transformational effects it has on your client relationships
- Why anyone who helps others with their finances should first explore their own relationship with money and some tips on where to start
About Catherine Morgan
Catherine is an award-winning financial planner and financial coach, the founder of The Money Panel, and the host of the In Her Financial Shoes podcast. She focuses on helping women be better prepared to deal with situations in their life where they need to take back control and be financially resilient.
In addition to working with clients, she also built an award-winning program for financial advisors and planners to seamlessly integrate financial coaching into your financial planning/advice practice.