*If you want to be notified when the next episode packed full of practical tips and strategies to master the human side of money will be released, you can:
- Subscribe to the Show
- Join the community of like-minded advisors and planners across the world being notified via email. In addition to podcast releases, you’ll get our monthly “Wisdom Round Up” where we deliver to you the best content from around the industry on applying behavioral finance and mastering the human side of money.
*The featured partner for this episode is a must-have tool for helping clients follow-through and implement advice. After all, the best advice is useless in the absence of execution. Rather than stressing about follow up calls and emails, Knudge provides a built-in system designed to improve follow-through.
Over the course of 2022, The Human Side of Money:
- Released 28 episodes
- Had 21 conversations with expert guests
- Delivered 2,342 minutes of content on the human side of advice
Inside those 28 episodes, 21 conversations and 2,342 minutes lie hundreds of ideas, insights, and nuggets that will do two things:
- Enhance and enrich your clients’ lives
- Forever change the trajectory of your business and career
But, there were certain ideas inside each episode and conversation that deliver more impact than others.
Certain insights and nuggets that move the needle a little bit further.
In this episode, I go back through each conversation from 2022 and extract the most impactful ideas and insights advisors need to know.
Things You’ll Learn
- The best 24 ideas, insights, and nuggets from the show in 2022
Whenever you’re ready, there are 3 ways I can help you master the human side of advice:
- HSOA Masterclass: Master the human side of advice in 8 weeks alongside other advisors passionate about enhancing client outcomes and changing the trajectory of their business
- The Ultimate Discovery Meeting: A proven framework to seamlessly convert prospects into life-long clients in one meeting
- HSOA Community (COMING SOON!): A place to meet, collaborate, discuss, brainstorm, learn and grow with other advisors passionate about the human side of advice
If you’re interested, let me know here.