*If you want to be notified when the next episode packed full of practical tips and strategies to master the human side of money will be released, you can:
- Subscribe to the Show
- Join the community of like-minded advisors and planners across the world being notified via email. In addition to podcast releases, you’ll get our monthly “Wisdom Round Up” where we deliver to you the best content from around the industry on applying behavioral finance and mastering the human side of money.
Technology is a familiar foe to the profession of financial advice.
With Charles Schwab, Bank of America, and others announcing their plans to offer free financial planning software to the masses, the industry continues to inch closer and closer to the commoditization of our technical expertise.
This brings up some familiar questions:
- What does this mean for the role of a financial advisor in the future?
- Should I expect fees to compress and revenue to drop?
- How do I add enough value to justify higher fees?
And, maybe most importantly, “What can I do to forever insulate my value from the continued threat of technology?”
In this solo episode, Brendan tells a story from the chess world and the lessons we can learn to:
- Forever insulate our value from further technological disruption
- Embrace technology to raise advice to a level we’ve never seen before
Whenever you’re ready, there are 3 ways I can help you master the human side of advice:
- HSOA Masterclass: An 8-week group program on building trust & connection, aligning money and life, and delivering frictionless advice.
- The Ultimate Discovery Meeting: A proven framework to seamlessly convert prospects into life-long clients in one meeting.
- HSOA Community (COMING SOON!): An online space to meet, collaborate, discuss, brainstorm, learn and grow with other advisors passionate about the human side of advice
If you’re interested, let me know here.