*If you want to be notified when the next episode packed full of practical tips and strategies to master the human side of money will be released, you can:
- Subscribe to the Show
- Join the community of like-minded advisors and planners across the world being notified via email. In addition to podcast releases, you’ll get our monthly “Wisdom Round Up” where we deliver to you the best content from around the industry on applying behavioral finance and mastering the human side of money.
*The featured partner for this episode is a must-have tool for helping clients follow-through and implement advice. After all, the best advice is useless in the absence of execution. Rather than stressing about follow up calls and emails, Knudge provides a built-in system designed to improve follow-through.
Imagine pulling up your calendar for tomorrow morning.
You see a meeting scheduled with a prospect.
But not just any prospect.
This is THE ideal client for your business.
The type of client who immediately goes to the top of your “A-List.”
The type of client you would clone 50 times if you could.
Now, with that meeting in mind, answer these 4 questions:
On a scale from 1-10, how confident are you that…
1) Your meeting will result in the prospect walking out of your office, sitting in their car and saying to their spouse, “That’s the single best conversation I’ve ever had around money.”?
2) Your meeting will move the “trust dial” to a point that they trust you more than any advisor they’ve ever met with?
3) Your meeting will help clarify their most deeply-held values and closely-held goals?
4) Your meeting will create an emotional connection beyond the numbers that turns a prospect into a life-long client?
If you answered less than “10” on all four questions, you’re not alone.
And, it’s not your fault.
In fact, if you’re like most, you’ve probably looked up “the best questions to ask prospects in a first meeting.”
You’ve likely picked up ideas listening to podcasts with advisors explaining how they conduct their meetings.
You’ve implemented the tips and tricks you gathered from talking with fellow advisors.
But, it still feels like there’s something missing.
It hasn’t quite clicked.
In this episode, we explain why that’s the case.
More importantly, we’ll break down the four pillars of the ultimate discovery meeting.
The four different things you have to master if you want to conduct and deliver the ultimate discovery meeting that seamlessly converts prospects into life-long clients.
Things You’ll Learn
- How to master your mindset and win the mental battle
- The keys to prep your clients for a successful and engaging meeting
- Three things you have to know in order to nail the meeting
- Two ideas for wrapping up the meeting that makes clients feel heard
Whenever you’re ready, there are 3 ways I can help you master the human side of advice:
- HSOA Masterclass: Master the human side of advice alongside a group of other advisors passionate about enhancing client outcomes and changing the trajectory of their business
- The Ultimate Discovery Meeting: A proven framework to seamlessly convert prospects into life-long clients in one meeting
- HSOA Community (COMING SOON!): A place to meet, collaborate, discuss, brainstorm, learn and grow with other advisors passionate about the human side of advice
If you’re interested, let me know here.